The cabin is open year round. Reservations are required.
Adults only. You must be 25 years of age or older to reserve the cabin. Age will be verified upon reservation request with a valid drivers license.
Before your reservation will be confirmed and payment accepted, you must sign the Rental Agreement sent to you after you book your stay.
There is a 2 night minimum stay and 3 night minimum stay during holidays.
Payment in full is due at the time of booking.
Check in: 4pm / Check out: 11am
NO pets allowed.
NO smoking allowed in the cabin.
NO hunting or fireworks are allowed on the property.
The cabin is inspected before and after your stay. There will be a fee charged to your credit card for any damages or excessive cleaning needed to the cabin during your stay.
Bookings canceled at least 20 days before the start of the stay will receive a 100% refund. Bookings canceled at least 15 days before the start of the stay will receive a 50% refund. Cancellations made outside of this policy will not be refunded any monies. No exceptions.
There are NO REFUNDS due to inclement weather or mechanical failures.
*Rates are based upon a 2 person occupancy.
*Additional guests are $25 per person, per night.
*Rates may be subject to change.
*Rates are guaranteed once your reservation is complete and payment is accepted.
All of your towels, linens, cookware, utensils, soap and paper products are provided.
- Sleeps up to 6 adults
- 1 main floor private bedroom with queen-size bed
- 1 upstairs loft bedroom with queen-size bed & twin day bed
- 1 lower level master suite with queen-size bed
- Plush bed toppers, bedding and plenty of pillows
- 2 full bathrooms
- Sleeper sofa in living room
- Flat Screen TV’s
- WiFi available
- Gas fireplace
- Heating and central air conditioning
- Mood setting candles & lighting throughout the cabin
- Full kitchen with refrigerator and electric stove
- Glasses, cups, dishes, cookware and silverware
- Coffee maker
- Under cabinet radio/cd player
- Washer & Dryer
- Cards & board games
- Wrap around deck with outdoor umbrella, table and chairs
- Hot tub with waterfall and color changing lights
- Outdoor fire ring with chairs
- Outdoor gas grill
- Outdoor deck lighting
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Cabin is decorated with Christmas Tree during the holidays.
What To Bring:
- Food and drinks
- Personal items
- Sunscreen/Bug Spray
- Wood for the fire pit
- Beach towels for swimming
- Boots for hiking
- Umbrella (in case of rain)
Wood can be purchased throughout the area and at local gas stations. At times, we may have left over wood stacked by the fire pit which you are free to burn.
Cell phone service can be spotty in certain areas around the cabin. At the cabin, cell phone reception is good, depending on your provider. There is no landline phone in the cabin.
Our cabin is professionally treated on a regular basis. Remember, you are in the woods so there are bugs. There is a possibility you may see a spider or pest during your stay, but please know that we do our very best to keep them outside of the cabin!
The road leading to the cabin is a fairly steep gravel road. Four wheel drive is definitely NECESSARY during the winter months. While most roads around us are State Routes and are therefore well-cared for, the very nature of the roads in the area can make traveling difficult in winter months. Please make sure that you have everything with you that you will need for the duration of your stay.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA!